Surveys can be a powerful component of thought leadership. Their findings give you a foundation for insightful editorial and evidence that supports your messaging.
The benefits of surveys
- Ideal for producing a large dataset of robust insights
- Great for measuring attitudes, opinions and behaviours
- Effective for delivering press-friendly headline stats for powerful PR and audience hooks
- Critical for supplying data for benchmarking and indexing studies.
What we do
During our end-to-end survey research process, we:
- Set the hypotheses that generate the insights to support your marketing and communications objectives
- Select appropriate methodologies, samples, quotas and demographics
- Survey design and questionnaires that will yield insightful and provocative findings
- Manage the fieldwork process and ensure robust data quality to give you complete confidence in the outputs
- Use our data analysis expertise to consistently deliver strong results and findings
- Present the findings and explain their implications.
“Applying primary research to our thought leadership gave us unique perspectives and first-hand insights from within the industry. As a result, we gained a more detailed understanding of the specific challenges and concerns our clients and future partners are faced with, which helped us to identify and articulate a clear and differentiated point of view.”
Peter Richards, Vice President Marketing Communications, Lloyd’s Register (2018)