Thought-Leading Brands are forensic in their campaign planning. They investigate the why, who, what, how and when, set objectives and achieve them – and they know which metrics to use to measure their success.
We assess the wider content landscape and we analyse the performance of competing campaigns across key social and traditional channels. This work feeds into an overarching thought leadership strategy, distinctive messaging and a set of themes that will ensure you have an original and engaging point of view.
The benefits of campaign planning
Our campaign planning work:
- Ensures that your themes and messaging are timely, relevant and distinctive
- Illustrates how your campaign fits into the wider content landscape
- Develops a detailed plan for how to take your thought leadership campaign to market
- Shows how the campaign maps to your overall content objectives
What we do
Our campaign planning work includes:
- Assessing your competitors’ campaign quality and impact, including SWOT analysis and social media performance
- Identifying and recommending influencers who are most active in your chosen theme
- Auditing your existing content to assess its quality and impact in order to help you with future content planning.