The success of a thought leadership campaign depends on the quality of its content. Without solid evidence, original insights and eye-catching design, no amount of marketing will influence audiences and change their thinking.
Our content audit professionals conduct a thorough review of your existing content and score it against our own proprietary quality framework, ‘POETS’. We also give you a set of recommendations for how to enhance and improve your content and keep the standard high across the organisation.
Our content audit work includes:
- A systematic review of your long-form and short-form content
- A score for each piece of content against our proprietary quality framework, ‘POETS’
- Recommendations to improve your content and a presentation of our findings.
What are the benefits of a content audit?
This content audit work:
- Gives you an objective, external point of view on the quality of your content
- Recommends how to optimise and enhance your thought leadership
- Advises you how your organisation can implement long-term changes to processes.