Audio content is a powerful way to share thought leadership and build rapport with a time-pressed audience. Demand for audio is growing, and it drives high levels of engagement – businesses can use it to spend quality, one-on-one time with clients and prospects.
The benefits of audio production
- Exploit the growing trend among business leaders for consuming content on the move
- Meet demand from people using voice technology to find and consume information
- Demonstrate your knowledge and expertise through interviews with influential guests
- Create a more immersive experience to strengthen the relationship between your audience and brand
- Enhance the experience for aural learners and those with sensory impairment
What we do
Our audio products make the most of two things: our ability to tell compelling stories; and our understanding of evolving trends in society, business, and technology. They combine journalistic interviews, desk research, and data analysis to deliver stories in an engaging format.
We provide audio content for your thought leadership in a variety of formats, including:
- Audio interviews: in-depth conversations with subject-matter experts that stimulate debate around specific issues. These can be one-off, serialised or episodic – particularly good for distributing as podcasts.
- Audio panel discussion: a curated dialogue between one host and two subject matter experts, designed to add further context to your insight and provide additional expert perspectives – the perfect accompaniment to an event, webinar or executive research programme.
- Audio micrographics: short audio snippets produced as visually compelling videos to promote your content on social media and invite listeners to engage with it.
The Longitude difference
From ambition to action: Accelerating sustainability in the real world
ING’s Leonie Schreve talks to Longitude’s Hasan Chowdhury about how momentum to sustainably transform is accelerating change among business, why sustainable business is better business.