Strategic planning and campaign consultancy
A successful thought leadership campaign needs thorough preparation.
B2B content is proliferating, which makes it harder for brands to stand out from the crowd and meet their marketing objectives. Business audiences are more discerning than ever; unless content meets their business needs precisely and offers real value, they are highly likely to ignore it. Only the most relevant insights and creative campaigns, backed up by robust, probing research, will get noticed.
Brands often overlook thought leadership strategy in the rush to take their content to market, but it’s a vital component of any campaign: setting clear objectives, aligning the expectations of internal stakeholders and fully understanding the needs of the market will always pay off.
We give you the tools and knowledge you need to get your thought leadership strategy right first time.
How can our strategy expertise help you?
Our decade’s experience of advising more than 100 major brands has taught our experts to approach a campaign with three questions:
- What does the audience want in terms of topics, messaging, formats and channels?
- How does the campaign fit into the wider competitive landscape?
- What is the brand’s unique perspective that it can add to the discussion?
- Is there both a marketing and commercial need to fill?
We answer these questions and build our clients’ marketing campaign strategies using:
- Audience insights gained from surveys and analysis
- White space analysis and competitor analysis
- Campaign planning
- Content quality audits
- Thought leadership training and workshops