Business audiences are seeking insights to help them navigate towards recovery. Marketing and communications teams have moved beyond providing day-to-day reassurance for their customers and employees.
Now they must be ready to give their audiences a distinctive and compelling vision for the post-crisis world. But how?
Most marketing teams responded to the early stages of the pandemic by producing practical, actionable content that helped clients to solve immediate problems or just survive. But one downside of this approach can be an over-emphasis on short-term thinking that obscures the more powerful, long-term benefits of intelligent content.
Now marketers are under pressure to change tack and support new business priorities. They need a thought leadership engine that can rapidly produce powerful and timely ideas in a complex and fast-changing environment. They also need clarity on their objectives. What does the business want from marketers, and how should they strike the balance between brand-building and commercial goals?
In this webinar, we will explore what’s changed and how to adapt, and give guidance on the following:
- The four biggest challenges brands now face when setting objectives
- Five ways to achieve your goals (and measure them properly)
- Our measurement framework and how to apply it within your organisation
- The four major changes the pandemic has made to process and how to respond
- Six ways to develop a powerful content engine
- The multi-speed content model and what it means in practice
The priorities of your audience have shifted significantly since the onset of the crisis.
Intelligent content starts and ends with a deep understanding of your customers. But many companies are struggling to keep up with their changing needs.
Your content has to demonstrate that you’ve listened, and that you are acting on what you’ve heard. So how do you make sure your content is distinctive and relevant at every stage of the crisis?
In this webinar, we share insights that will help you to craft content that resonates with your audience and inspires action.
Tune in for expert guidance on the following:
- What B2B audiences want, and the challenge of engaging them effectively
- How to build a detailed audience map for your buyers
- The most common crisis content pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Our top tips to keep your content distinctive and relevant.
To find out more about how the crisis is changing the direction of thought leadership, including access to our thought leadership measurement framework and how to apply it within your organisation, download the complete ebook here.