Editorial: US-based thought leadership specialists (freelance)
Longitude is seeking experienced thought leadership specialists in the US who can support our in-house editors and researchers across a range of topics and projects.
A relevant editorial pedigree and background is essential. We only want to hear from candidates who have experience of working on research-based thought leadership projects for multinational companies in the financial services, technology and professional services sectors.
For the right candidates, this is an opportunity to collaborate with a highly dynamic, innovative and exciting company that supports some of the world’s best-known brands on their high-profile thought leadership campaigns.
We are looking for a range of skills:
• Strategic planning of thought leadership campaigns, topics and themes
• Survey questionnaire design
• Planning and facilitating workshops with high-level B2B audiences
• Sourcing and/or conducting qualitative interviews with senior business executives and experts
• Writing thought leadership reports, articles and other editorial content.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.