UK-based B2B Research Specialists (Freelance)
Longitude is seeking experienced quantitative research specialists who can support our in-house editors across a range of topics and projects.
A relevant research pedigree and background is essential. We only want to hear from candidates who have experience of working on research-based projects for multinational companies in the financial services, technology and professional services sectors.
For the right candidates, this is an opportunity to collaborate with a highly dynamic, innovative and exciting company that supports some of the world’s best-known brands on their high-profile thought leadership campaigns.
We are looking for a range of skills:
• Survey questionnaire design.
• Survey script checking.
• Creating analysis, using tables and SPSS.
• Experience of using cluster analysis, drivers, indexing in research projects.
• Pulling together narrative decks with a story and key findings, working with the Editors.
• Managing process of country reporting, including automation and templating.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.