Salesforce & Operations Administrator (Fixed-term contract, 9-12 months, Full-time)
Job type: Fixed-term contract, 9-12 months, Full-time
Location: Currently remote/flexible working, but requires ability for ad hoc travel to central London, as/when feasible again
Salary: Dependent on skills and experience
Longitude is a thought leadership specialist that is part of the Financial Times Group. We are looking to recruit a skilled, passionate and dedicated Salesforce & Operations Administrator to join our dynamic, fast-growing team. An extensive induction and training programme is on offer, as well as career progression opportunities.
This is a role that will appeal to anyone who understands how to use various systems to ensure data around the business can be managed and reported on. The role’s objective is to also ensure all relevant processes within systems and around the business are communicated and followed. The person in question would collaborate closely with our internal team to ensure all data is accurate and documented accordingly. This person will have a keen interest in systems, data and operational management. You will report to the Director of Operations and Finance.
- Take responsibility for data and reporting around Pipeline Management,working closely with Sales Managers..
- Working closely with the Projects and Delivery director to ensure processes and reports are in place to report on any delivery risks and issues to senior management. .
- Ensure robust processes are in place for transfer of data to and from systems across the business.
- Liaise with the IT team and system providers to manage and maintain all system architecture as well as data within systems.
- To continue to improve and evaluate processes in relation to relevant systems and/or business processes and suggest/implement any updates.
- Ensure system integration and automation is optimised where possible.
- Ensuring clients are on-boarded into all relevant systems.
Skills and experience
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience in systems administration
- Extensive knowledge in using Salesforce to optimise best use of the system as well as assisting teams in the business to use it effectively.
- Effectively administers systems in a timely and effective manner to ensure business targets are managed, reported & delivered against business targets.
- Excellent understanding of business workflows and how to translate them into systems effectively and accurately.
- User guide management to help onboard new starters
- Comfortable working independently as well as collaborating with others, and delivering high quality outcomes with minimal oversight;
- Organised, detail-orientated, self directed, highly energetic, professional and adaptable.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.