Sales Internship (Paid)
Longitude is a market-leading agency delivering research, content and thought leadership services to our blue-chip clients around the world. The company is expanding rapidly and has recently become part of the Financial Times Group. To facilitate this growth, we are now hiring for a role to help support our busy team.
We are looking for an intern to support our sales team. The role will involve a range of tasks, and both longer-term and short-term assignments. These include:
Main tasks/activities include:
• Researching Thought Leadership (TL) projects published by Technology, Financial Services & Professional Services practices.
• Capturing these projects in a database (Excel).
• Researching marketing directors and other sales prospects to build a prospect database.
• Supporting our sales and Marketing outreach
There will also be opportunities to do the following:
• Shadow our sales team as we pitch creative research solutions to our clients
• See how our sales, marketing & editorial teams collaborate on TL projects
• Learn how an agency grows it business across different sectors and geographies
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum education level: University/Higher Education
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Linkedin knowledge (desirable)
• Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (essential)
The role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and requires close working with all members of the sales team.
The individual will need to have a keen interest in learning about the commercial aspects of growing a business, sales, marketing, account management. This would be a good step into a career into sales and marketing. (Please note that unfortunately, due to the nature of the vacancy, we’re unable to consider applications from international students seeking to gain experience in the UK.)
The role is offered on a 3 months contract. The salary is £15,000PA.
We offer an exciting work environment that recognises and nurtures ambitious and hard-working individuals.
We would also like someone who holds the following values:
• Put quality at the heart of everything we do
• Meet our clients’ objectives every time
• Collaborate and support each other to achieve better outcomes
• Be transparent and open with each other
• Embrace and drive positive change
• Think commercially at all times
• Be proactive and creative
• Free fruit, snacks, tea, coffee and other goodies, ordered every week
Longitude is located right in the heart of London – two minutes from Holborn tube station.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.