Research Operations Executive (Quantitative and Qualitative)
Longitude is looking to recruit a Research Operations Executive support our fast-growing B2B survey business. Reporting to the Research Operations Manager, you will help manage relationships with a growing ecosystem of both fieldwork partners and scripting vendors, while working closely with internal colleagues across Sales, Research, Editorial and Project Management. With many projects running simultaneously to tight timelines, you will need to have excellent communication skills, be extremely organized with strong attention to detail, and be capable of prioritizing between projects.
Overview of the Role:
This role is ideally suited to someone in operational research project management. You will have a clear understanding of managing projects with both quantitative and qualitative methods. You will be strong at vendor management, sampling strategies, survey recruitment and fieldwork and data management. You thrive on collaborating with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of all projects.
Attention to detail is a fundamental part of the role: from scrutinizing survey links and data throughout the fieldwork period to ensuring a clear alignment between sample quotas and actual results.
The ideal candidate is expected to play an integral part in the proposal process and therefore will be commercially astute when it comes to costing fieldwork. You will also be expected to advise on best practice when it comes to fieldwork, helping develop research solutions that deliver on our clients’ briefs and budgets.
In addition, you will ideally have relevant experience in research vendor management, including in relation to the procurement of research services and sample.
Skills and experience required:
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in managing/overseeing all aspects of survey project execution:
– Project Costing and timeline management
– Questionnaire review
– Scripting and link checking
– Sample & quota design
– Fieldwork launch and data checks
– Fieldwork management and reporting
– Invoicing and Project debriefs
• Solid research vendor management experience across multiple markets
• Solid knowledge of B2B panels and networks to ensure and enforce data quality and integrity
• Clear understanding of various research methodologies with a particular focus on CAWI and CATI
• Good time management and multitasking skills
• Familiarity with survey scripting and data reporting platforms (e.g. Decipher and Confirmit)
The closing date for this role is: Friday 22nd June
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.