Account Project Manager
Longitude is a thought leadership specialist that is part of the Financial Times Group. We are looking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic client-facing Project Manager to join its dynamic, fast-growing team.
Overview of the role
Reporting to our Projects Director, you will use your hybrid account and project management skills to help manage our B2B clients, external suppliers and internal team members.
Overview of responsibilities
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be to;
• Proactively, build great relationships with our existing and new clients.
• Help our clients to realise their project scope: on budget, on time and with a professional attitude.
• Be the glue between the client, subject matter experts, editors and researchers.
• Collaborate with different work groups and departments to coordinate and align projects internally.
• Be a positive and proactive problem-solver.
• Manage risk well; understand and use escalation processes, effectively.
• With the wider team, plan resource capacity.
• Spot revenue growth opportunities within your projects.
• Help to execute internal processes and systems as the business grows.
Ideally you will come from a marketing services agency* background (a candidate with experience in an editorial/publishing background would be an advantage, but not essential), and will have 3-4 years of project management experience spanning an array of different project types and complexities. You put quality at the heart of everything you do and enjoy success in consistently meeting your clients’ objectives.
To complement your skills in project management, you will have an engaging personality that enables you to build great relationships with your clients. You are a strong team player, and embrace transparency and openness with colleagues. Collaboration comes naturally, and you are supportive of your team so that team members always know where they stand working on your projects.
You understand the language of business: the finance team loves the fact that your projects are forecasted accurately, managed to budget and are profitable.
You are not fazed by change and actively embrace it to drive improved commercial outcomes. Of course, you’ll want to grow, so you are proactive and creative and will be aiming for Senior Project Manager within 18 months.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch now.
*A candidate with experience in an editorial/publishing background would be an advantage though, but not essential.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.