Our 40-strong team is looking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic client-facing Project Manager to join its dynamic, fast-growing team.
Reporting to our Delivery and Projects Director, you will use your hybrid account and project management skills to adeptly engage with our B2B clients, external suppliers and internal team members to set-up and drive projects through to completion.
What you will be responsible for
As part of our team, your main responsibilities will be to;
- Proactively, build great relationships with our existing and new clients.
- Help our clients to realise their project scopes: on budget, on time and with a professional attitude.
- Be the glue between the client, subject matter experts, editors, designers and researchers.
- Understand and manage the content and digital production process.
- Handle a variety of projects at once with good attention to detail.
- Collaborate with different internal work groups and departments to coordinate and align projects.
- Be a positive and proactive problem-solver.
- Manage risk well; understand and use escalation processes, effectively.
- Spot revenue growth opportunities within your projects.
- Show initiative and flexibility to embrace new ways of working and tools.
Experience/skills you need to be successful in this role
- Ideally you will have around 3-4 years’ experience as a project manager from within a marketing services agency spanning an array of different project types and complexities.
- You have worked with complex stakeholders, preferably within the Professional or Financial Services sector.
- You can demonstrate a strong desire to achieve high-quality outcomes by consistently meeting your client’s objectives.
- You will have an engaging communication manner that enables you to build great relationships
- You are able to initiate and engage in collaboration and are a strong team player, supporting team members and embracing openness and transparency
- You are able to forecast your projects accurately, manage budgets and ensure profitability
- You adapt well and are unfazed by changes and are able to alternate and switch plans when needed to drive improved commercial outcomes.
- You are keen to grow, develop and progress within a flexible and creative organisation.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.