Editorial: Asia-based FS specialists (freelance)
Longitude is seeking experienced thought leadership specialists based in Asia who can support our in-house editors and researchers across a range of topics and projects.
A relevant editorial pedigree and knowledge of financial services is essential. Experience covering asset management and institutional investment trends is important.
We’d like to hear from candidates who have experience of working on research-based thought leadership projects for multinational companies across the sector.
For the right candidates, this is an opportunity to collaborate with a highly dynamic, innovative and exciting company that supports some of the world’s best-known brands on their high-profile thought leadership campaigns.
We are looking for a range of skills:
• Strategic planning of thought leadership campaigns, topics and themes
• Survey questionnaire design
• Planning and facilitating workshops with high-level B2B audiences
• Sourcing and/or conducting qualitative interviews with senior business executives and experts
• Writing thought leadership reports, articles and other editorial content.
Please note – Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response but only communicate with you if your application is successful.