Join our team
Why work with us?
The Longitude team are a smart, professional and energetic bunch. We work together to build something meaningful, maintain a strong, engaging culture that motivates and inspires our team to do great work and learn new things to help develop our careers. We also take the time to celebrate our successes along the way.
What we offer
A stimulating environment: Our work is incredibly varied and focused on the cutting edge of global business. If you are interested in the latest business thinking and want to play an active role in shaping the debate, then this is the place for you!
Variety: As a dynamic, fast-paced company, our business is constantly evolving. This creates exciting opportunities for our whole team to work on a wide variety of new products and projects, and to play a key role in building the future of one of the UK’s fastest-growing businesses.
A supportive culture: At Longitude, we focus on bringing out the best in people. We invest in training and workshops, and constantly share best practice to ensure that we can all excel. We don’t believe in a blame culture, and work hard to ensure that we work as a unified team with common goals and aspirations.
Transparency and openness: We are strong believers in open and transparent communication throughout the business and we regularly share information with the team about our performance and strategic objectives. This gives us a common purpose.
Generous benefits and performance bonuses: We believe that our whole team should share in our success, and we have a generous biannual bonus scheme to prove it. Alongside that, we offer a range of great benefits, including:
- Bi-annual bonus scheme, typically around 10% of salary
- Contributory pension (double matching offered from Jan 2022)
- Private healthcare
- Dental Insurance (from Jan 2022)
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Quarterly employee awards
- Competitive annual leave allowance. The employee will also receive an extra 5 days (totalling 30 days) after 2 years of service. (From Jan 2022)
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Shared Parental Leave package.
- Access to healthcare support around menopause, fertility, pregnancy and becoming a new parent.
- New client incentive bonus for non-commercial employees
- New staff incentive bonus
- Flexi-leave (From Jan 2022)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance programme (EAP)
- Wellbeing and Digital GP
- Gym discounts (From Jan 2022)
- Life Assurance (From Jan 2022)
- Interest-free travel loans.
- Flexibility around working from home
What we value
Collaboration and teamwork: We strongly believe that teams create better outcomes than individuals. Here at Longitude, we work closely together, support each other and learn constantly through shared experiences. We choose people who love working as part of a team.
Going the extra mile for clients: Every agency will tell you that they are client-centric, but we really believe it. We define our values, shape our processes and ways of working around the needs of our clients, and work in true partnership with them.
Adaptability: We are a fast-moving, high-growth business, which means that our team members need to be open to change, willing to be proactive and full of ideas.
Commitment to quality: We call ourselves thought leadership specialists, which means we have to set a high bar for quality. Our team is committed to creating genuinely original ideas and insights – and believes that only the very best will do.
Click here to browse our list of current vacancies.
- Join our team
- Browse jobs